Best Juicer For Celery
Drinking fruit and vegetables that are juice, especially organic juice, can revitalize the body in a quick time. Because by drinking juice, intake of consumption can be more, and the nutrients gained (except fiber) is also much more than if eating the fruit in a regular portion.
Juicer and Blender
Basically juicer and blender have the same function. The efficacy of fruits and vegetables that are processed with both tools is not lost. Fruits and vegetables that are good for the blender are usually small fiber or soft fruits such as papaya, melon, watermelons, mango, cucumber, tomato, and soursop. Usually, juicer is used for fruits and vegetables that are more coarse, such as carrots, pineapple, apples, celery, and broccoli.
* Fruit or vegetable that is juice and blender should be drunk immediately when processed with a blender or juicer, It should not be stored in the refrigerator.
* Choose fresh, organic fruits and vegetables. Do not add any sweetener like sugar, honey or artificial sweeteners. So, we should be able to feel the natural flavor of the fruit or vegetable itself.
* The result of juicer and blender is better to drink on an empty stomach. If you already eat, wait for 1.5-2 hours, then drink fruits or vegetables that are blended or blended. Drink slowly like you drinking coffee or hot tea.
* In order to feel the result, drink fruit and vegetables that are blended or blender should be consistent. Preferably drink as much as 500 ml in the morning.
How to choose a juicer for celery
- Choose the easy maintenance
Choose a juicer with easy maintenance. The fewer the number of components, the easier the product is to clean. Generally, a squeezer bowl and a container of juice can be cleaned with a sponge to the bottom.
If you use a dishwasher, separate the slow juicer components first, and then put them in the machine. Safer, make sure that the slow juicer is compatible with the dishwasher before you buy it.
- Worried about security? Choose a knife made from plastic!
If you are worried about safety when cooking with your child, choose a juicer with a knife made from plastic. You don’t need to worry about getting hurt and this product is very easy to clean. Even if the dregs are on the knife, you can clean it without hurting your hands. The best part is this product will not rust and is far more hygienic.
- Adjust the shape to the place of use and storage
In general, there are two types of juicer namely vertical and horizontal. Please choose the type that suits your place of use and storage.
– Vertical type: For a compact kitchen
For those who have a compact kitchen like a studio residence, use a vertical type. This type has a sleek shape so it doesn’t take up the place and can be placed on the table. Compared to horizontal type, this type is much lighter so it is easy to carry anywhere.
Unfortunately, this type is less suitable for vegetable and fruit with high fiber content. This type we recommend to make the juice of spinach and apples. Once the ingredients are inserted into the slow juicer, you can directly get them without having to push them with any tools. Compared to the horizontal type, the vertical type creates a slight sound when worn.
– Horizontal type: Large capacity, ideal for high-fiber fruits and vegetables
Are you planning on making a lot of juice? Consider a horizontal type that has a large enough capacity. You can save more time when you need to make juice for all your family members.
In addition, this type is also suitable for high-fiber vegetables such as cabbage, Japanese mustard spinach, and carrots. This type is the right choice for you who want to live healthy by consuming vegetable green juice every day. Although it is quite a consuming place, the horizontal type includes easy to keep and lightweight.
- Check other additional features
There are slow juicers that not only serve to make fruit or vegetable juices only. You can choose a juicer which has some other features or functions such as for frozen food, jam, and soup! Here’s the full explanation!
Our choice for the best juicer for celery is:
Why did I choose this type of Omega juicer? Because this 150-Watt juicer extractor produces fruit and vegetable juices with a quiet motor and easily adjustable. Omega NC900HDC is one of the best juicer for celery, It’s very easy to use, with a low temperature that can maintain nutrients in fruits or vegetables, Easy to disassembly and reassembly.
- Gear Reduction Equivalent of 2 HP Condenser Motor
- 80 RPM
- 150 Watts
- 20 lbs
- 6 1/2″ x 14 1/2″ x 15 1/2″ (W x D x H)
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Automatic pulp ejection
- Dual Stage Juicing Process – Juice is extracted then before pulp is ejected it is squeezed during the 2nd stage for highest juice yield and very dry pulp
- GE Ultem Auger is 8 times stronger
- Less Foaming
- Quiet Operation
- No heat build-up due to low speed
- Juicer screen already installed
- No heat build-up
- Adjustable end cap for maximum juice extraction (5 Settings)
– Easy to clean and assemble, disassemble
– Highly durable – constructed of high quality – parts and materials
– Good performance – juicing leafy greens
– Good to produce celery juice
– A great value because of its average to above average performance in most tests (greater yields = more juice per quantity of produce), well above average durability, and extra-long 15-year warranty
– High Prrice
– For the first time it’s hard to use – hard to push certain types of produce into the juicer and difficult to learn how to set its adjustable juicing nozzle correctly
Compare with Juicer Products Below
You can compare with the following 3 products
Omega NC900HDC slow masticating juicer is quiet due to it’s slow juicing RPM and it’s auger design which outputs the highest juice yield in it’s class.
Excellent performance juicing leafy greens and good for Selery